– 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
– 90-Day Free Returns
– 2-Year Warranty
– Free Shipping On Orders $65+
UPGRADE YOUR PRESSURE WASHER INTO A WET SANDBLASTER
Strip away rust, paint, varnish, and corrosion off any surface using the power of both the force of your pressure-washer and your chosen sand medium.
- Remove paint, rust, varnish, and corrosion off trailers, cars, trucks, and frames
- Restore Tractors, Jeeps, Farm equipment, autos, and auto parts
- Motorbike parts and ornate metal castings ready for refinishing
- Clean up old/used trailers, boats, concrete sidewalk
- Blast paint and/or decal off from boats and vessels prior to undercoating and antifouling
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Suction-fed injection system: sand is fed into the water using the pressure of your pressure washer that sucks the sand meeting at the end of the attachment.
The working pressure (PSI) is 1000-4000 PSI. It uses baking soda, dry silica sand or washed and dried river sand, glass beads.
HOW DO I SET IT UP?
1/4 slip connect adapter, 10’ hose, 16’’ pressure washer wand, 10’’ sand wand, the pressure washer wand, and sand wand are input while the nozzle is output.
WILL IT FIT ON MY PRESSTURE WASHER?
The Wet Sandblasting Kit has a wide variety of connectors to choose from to fit your pressure washer:
HOW LONG DO THE NOZZLES LAST?
This sandblaster Is durably built to last a VERY LONG TIME: so long as you change the nozzles as they wear out with use depending on PSI.
DO I NEED A RUST INHIBITOR?
A rust inhibitor is necessary to prevent flash rust formation
OUR RUST INHIBITOR removes and prevents rust in one easy step!